From RCampus Wiki
There are many benefits for signing up with RCampus.com.
- No membership fee for teachers and students.
- Conveniently access your account from anywhere 24/7 using any device with an internet connection.
- Quickly access various tools using a single login.
- Keep your account and all your content with it for as long as you need.
- Nothing to download or install so you are not stuck with a particular computer and you don't have to worry about your computer's memory size.
- Your information is protected, including your email address. We provide you with your own secure contact form to shield your contact information.
- Expand your collaboration environment using online community builder.
- Access to many easy-to-use tools which require no training.
- Save time by copying or learning from member-contributed materials.
[+] Additional Benefits
[+] For Teachers
- Create your classes and e-learning courses with many built-in tools.
- Streamline your class preparation and teaching activities.
- Manage classroom activities directly from your faculty personal website.
- Unique website address to distinguish your faculty membership type.
- Ability to manage all classes at multiple schools using a single login.
- Your courses are automatically archived as you teach and have access to your old completed courses anytime.
- Save time by recycling or copying your courses and coursework.
- Access to materials contributed by other faculty members.
[+] For Students
- Network with your friends and classmates securely.
- Keep up to date with assignment deadlines or important messages from your teacher.
- Keep all your work upon graduation or changing school.
[+] For Student Clubs
- Know exactly who joins your club by sending an invite with an access code.
- Customize any part of a club website on a fly.
- Flexible menus to meet each club needs.
[+] For Faculty Groups
- Know exactly who joins your group by sending an invite with an access code.
- Customize any part of a group website on a fly.
- Flexible menus to meet each group needs.
[+] For Schools
- Get the most out of your software investment with a high adoption rate by teachers and students.
- Save money: no need to purchase upgrades, no need to hire open-source or other LMS specialists.
- Save time: no extra man hours for your IT staff, no delay to use tools by your administrators, teachers and students.
- Rapid implementation so your teachers and students can start using tools right away in class.
- Access to the most up-to-date features the moment they become available. There is no need to spend money to upgrade to a new version. Your school will never get stuck with an old version.
- No need to worry about possible glitches due to migrations between versions.
- Centralized reporting with access to various class performance results using a single platform.
- Get superior support from staff who understand your needs. We are our own end-users.
- Single license options that cover multiple tightly integrated tools i.e. learning and course management, ePortfolios, rubric assessment, community builder for collaboration, etc.
- Predictable and cost-effective license and hosting options that are budget-friendly.