IRubric for Sakai
iRubric for Sakai is a comprehensive rubric generation, assessment, and reporting suite for the Sakai CLE (Collaborative Learning Environment).
iRubric's seamless integration with Sakai CLE allows users to access iRubric directly from the Sakai gradebook. The platform provides educators with rubric generation and assessment tools, students with viewing capabilities for pre- and post-assessment, and administrators with detailed real-time reports for analysis and monitoring of student performance and learning outcomes. This comprehensive system saves users time and effort by automatically calculating evaluation data and compiling the outcomes into easily interpreted graphs and data tables. These automatically-generated visual representations provide clear evidence of student progress and program effectiveness, which makes iRubric an asset when preparing for accreditation visits. In addition, iRubric helps institutions comply with relevant standards by providing an extensive, organized and searchable database of national, regional and local standards which can be aligned with rubrics to ensure valid assessments.
iRubric for Sakai is available to K-12 and Higher Education through a variety of flexible licensing and hosting options, designed to meet the needs of a wide range of organizational sizes.
To learn more, visit iRubric for Sakai
Learn More About Rubrics
- Rubrics at a glance
- Rubric terminology
- Rubrics for assessment
- iRubric-for-Sakai Quick Start Guide
Working with rubrics
- Building a rubric: Options for a new rubric
- Disabling a rubric: How to disable or inactivate unwanted rubrics
- Assessment with rubrics: How to assess with rubrics
- My rubrics: List of your own rubrics
- Printing a rubric: Customizing how a rubric should print
- Rubric search tool: Search for rubrics using keywords
- Sharing a rubric: Print, embed, link & showcase your rubrics
- Rubrics FAQ
- Rubrics video tutorials: List of video tutorials related to iRubric