Public document link
From RCampus Wiki
You may add a document as a hyperlink to any free-format web page.
To upload a public document to your website
- Open a web page for editing by clicking on the edit page () button located next to the web page. (See online editor for more info).
- Enter text for the title of the hyperlink (e.g. type "this is my document").
- Select or highlight the text that you just entered.
- Click on from the online editor menu. A pop up dialog box will appear.
- Select the Upload tab.
- Click on Browse server then Browse... and find the document on your PC.
- Click on Send it to the server and wait for the document to be uploaded.
- Click on OK.
- You're back to the online editor. Click on Save to save your changes.
The document should be available to your visitors.