The Book eXchange Network (TBXN) is a free online service for students to exchange books. TBXN is designed to help students save money by buying books directly from each other.
How does it work?
- Seller posts a book.
- Buyer finds the book.
- Both parties arrange a meeting location and complete the transaction.
- Post want ads to let people know that you are looking for a particular book.
- Create ready-to-print custom flyers to post around campus. You can print both "books for sale" flyers and "books wanted" flyers.
- Show books for sale on student's personal website.
- Add a direct link to books from faculty websites. Other good places to place a link include: class websites, faculty's ePortfolios, student club websites, department websites, etc.
- Schools and student organizations can create a custom area for campus book exchange programs.
Read about us
Thank you for providing this terrific service to our students! This tool adds real value to our students by helping them find the books they need and saving money! ……. thank you for creating and providing this valuable resource for students!
--- Jeffrey Vasquez, Director, Student Leadership & Multicultural Programs, North Seattle Community College
[TBXN] is doing a good job by hosting its website for bookexchange.
--- Vishaka Vijayakumar, Sophomore, Rutgers University - Newark