From RCampus Wiki
RCampus.com provides student clubs and organizations with a free website that has a number of tools to manage information, communication, members, and officers. RCampus.com club websites builder is perfect for:
- Clubs with out-dated or no website
- Clubs that need additional tools such as a "discussion board", "community blog", "member-only pages", or "officer list" on their websites
- Clubs with limited technical skills
- Clubs who are looking for an easy-to-maintain website
- Clubs that use generic groups and community websites with inappropriate ads
- Clubs that spend more than 5 minutes to post an announcement or event on their website
- Clubs that spend more than a minute to send a message to all members
- Clubs that have lost track of their active membership
- Clubs with too few members to justify a website
- Online content editor
- Site skins
- Customizable site header and footer
- Custom menu
- Members list
- Tiered members-only pages
- Threaded message board / forum
- Secure contact page
- Unique web address (please see below)
Additional features for clubs
- Officers-only pages
- List of officers
- Officers-only forums
- Site address at clubs.rcampus.com/your_login_name
How to build a club
- Click on the create login () menu at RCampus.com, select Club / Student organization and press [continue...].
- Follow the screens to create a profile. The login name created will be the address of the club. For example, if login name is myclub, the club website address will be clubs.rcampus.com/myclub.
- Go to the my account menu on top of the page.
- Select the my site () side menu.
- Click on Activate my site.
What to do next?
- Select a skin
- Create the home page
- Create site header and footer
- Invite people
- Manage members
- Designate officers
- Post a message
- Build calendar of events
- Work with tagboard