Benefits of rubrics
From RCampus Wiki
- Clarify constraints with students, colleagues, other evaluators, administrators, and yourself.
- Communicate expectations with students: A rubric tells students what is expected of them, the grading criteria, what counts and what doesn't, how many points they will earn for each task, and how their work is graded.
- Bring objectivity to subjective scoring.
- Easy scoring and recording of it.
- Communicate grades with students: A graded rubric helps students understand how they were graded and what their areas of strength and weakness are.
[+] See also
[+] Learn More About Rubrics
- Rubrics at a glance
- Rubric terminology
- Rubrics for assessment
- iRubric - Enterprise Edition
- iRubric-for-Sakai Quick Start Guide
[+] Working with rubrics
- Building a rubric: Options for a new rubric
- Disabling a rubric: How to disable or inactivate unwanted rubrics
- Assessment with rubrics: How to assess with rubrics
- My rubrics: List of your own rubrics
- Printing a rubric: Customizing how a rubric should print
- Rubric search tool: Search for rubrics using keywords
- Sharing a rubric: Print, embed, link & showcase your rubrics
- Rubrics FAQ
- Rubrics video tutorials: List of video tutorials related to iRubric