From RCampus Wiki
Invalid email warning appears on your account for any of the following reasons:
- Your email address was misspelled.
- Your email is unreachable.
- Your mail server is down or busy.
- Your mail server blocks emails from our system.
- Your email account has been disabled or discontinued. (e.g. a long period of inactivity at Hotmail or Yahoo mail)
- Your mailbox exceeded its storage limit.
NOTE: Please contact your email administrator for trouble-shooting.
Problems with invalid emails
- If you forget your login name or password, you cannot retrieve them via email.
- You will not receive a copy of incoming messages.
- You will not receive daily informer.
- Others who try to contact you through our system cannot reach you.
NOTE: We do not disclose your email address to anyone.
What happens when the system detects an invalid email
- Your email alerts are automatically turned off.
- Messages sent to you will remain in your inbox under messages menu. This requires logging in.
To fix the problem