Teachers can easily create a class by following these steps.
NOTE: Only faculty/educator members have the ability to create classes. To check your membership type, see my account for more information.
- Select classroom, classes from the top menu.
- Select New Class from the side menu.
- Enter class information and press [save]. As soon as a class is built, a class website with menus for class activities is automatically created.
Note 1: If you add a new course, you will be redirected to a page for entering course information.
Course Title: Second Grade English
Class Title: Eng Period 1
Class Title: Eng Period 2
Class Title: Eng Period 3
What to do next
- Invite students: Roster is automatically created as students join your class.
- Build coursework: If you attach a rubric, you can grade using the rubric directly from your gradebook and scores are calculated automatically. Requires premium subscription.
- Steps in Spanish
- Class creation - Quick guide for creating a class.
- Class properties - The page to add class information. Also explains each area.
- Class portal - About class websites.
- Class FAQ - Working with classes.
- Student registration - Two options to register students: self-registration and manual registration.
- Roster - Roster at-a-glance and How-to.
- Course - Definition of a course.
- Courses FAQ - Working with courses.
- Learning Management System - Features our Learning Management System.