From RCampus Wiki
Can I automatically list my courses on my website/ePortfolio?
Yes. Faculty websites include a side menu option titled Courses taught. Make sure that menu option is used (by moving it to the box on the right). See menu builder for more information.
How do I delete or inactivate a course?
- Go to classroom, classes
- Click on a course on the list of courses and classes
- Click on “Inactivate this course” and press [save]
I have created a course by mistake, what can I do?
- Class creation - Quick guide for creating a class.
- Class properties - The page to add class information. Also explains each area.
- Class portal - About class websites.
- Class FAQ - Working with classes.
- Student registration - Two options to register students: self-registration and manual registration.
- Roster - Roster at-a-glance and How-to.
- Course - Definition of a course.
- Courses FAQ - Working with courses.
- Learning Management System - Features our Learning Management System.