This page discusses the different account types available in the RCampus Personal Edition.
Depending on the account type, a member will have access to different tools and features specific to the account type. There are two main categories: Student account and Teacher account.
- Once an account is created, the account type cannot be changed. Please choose your member account type carefully.
- Accounts cannot be shared. If an account is found to be shared it will be closed by our automated AI agents.
- After you sign up, you can check your account type by clicking on my account menu located on the top right corner.
Students or anyone who's planning to join a class, workshop or seminar online.
Student/learner membership includes:
- Personal website with online content builder
- Classroom access
- Access to private groups and study groups
Faculty members, educators, instructors, teachers, tutors, etc.
Educator/teacher membership includes:
- Personal website with online content builder and built-in LMS
- Rubric builder and assessment tool
- Access to private groups and faculty groups and more.