From RCampus Wiki
iRubric Global Gallery is a collection of rubrics built by our members and made available to the public. iRubric Gallery is a part of our iRubric framework for building, assessing, and sharing rubrics for assessments.
iRubric Gallery contains more than half a million rubrics. Read our press release here.
How to find a rubric
- Select gallery from rubrics menu.
- Select a subject by clicking a subject type or select from a drop down menu. You can also select a type by doing the same.
- Clicking on a rubric () will display the rubric.
How to copy a rubric
- Follow steps to find a rubric and click on its title.
- Click on the duplicate () icon on top of the rubric.
- Press [yes, copy the rubric].
How to bookmark a rubric
- Follow steps to find a rubric.
- Click on Bookmark this rubric () icon next to the rubric of your choice.
- Add comments if needed and press save.
Learn More About Rubrics
- Rubrics at a glance
- Rubric terminology
- Rubrics for assessment
- iRubric - Enterprise Edition
- iRubric for LMS
Working with rubrics
- Building a rubric: Options for a new rubric
- iRubric Building Tips
- Rubric editor: Customize a rubric
- Rubric rows: Different types of rubric rows
- Disabling a rubric: How to disable or inactivate unwanted rubrics
- Assessment with rubrics: How to assess with rubrics
- My rubrics: List of your own rubrics
- Printing a rubric: Customizing how a rubric should print
- Rubric search tool: Search for rubrics using keywords
- Sharing a rubric: Print, embed, link & showcase your rubrics
- Rubrics FAQ
- Rubrics video tutorials: List of video tutorials related to iRubric
- Copyright and Citations Information
iRubric Public Tools
- iRubric Studio: Online rubric builder studio available at https://www.rcampus.com/rubricshellc.cfm?mode=gallery&sms=build
- iRubric Gallery: Collection of public rubrics built by our members available at https://www.rcampus.com/rubricshellc.cfm?mode=gallery&sms=publicrub