Rubrics for assessment
From RCampus Wiki
Rubrics serve a profound role in different stages of assessment.
At iRubric, you can easily create a rubric from scratch or copy from many rubrics created by other teachers.
Prior to assessment, rubrics can be used to communicate expectations with students, hence, give them clear directions and avoid confusions which usually hinder their learning.
During the assessment phase, rubrics are used to easily score a subjective matter. Our rubric grading tool automatically converts a rubric score to coursework grade and enters it into the gradebook.
After a rubric is scored, the scored-rubric is given back to students to communicate (1) their grade and (2) their weaknesses and strengths.
Learn More About Rubrics
- Rubrics at a glance
- Rubric terminology
- Rubrics for assessment
- iRubric - Enterprise Edition
- iRubric for LMS
Working with rubrics
- Building a rubric: Options for a new rubric
- iRubric Building Tips
- Rubric editor: Customize a rubric
- Rubric rows: Different types of rubric rows
- Disabling a rubric: How to disable or inactivate unwanted rubrics
- Assessment with rubrics: How to assess with rubrics
- My rubrics: List of your own rubrics
- Printing a rubric: Customizing how a rubric should print
- Rubric search tool: Search for rubrics using keywords
- Sharing a rubric: Print, embed, link & showcase your rubrics
- Rubrics FAQ
- Rubrics video tutorials: List of video tutorials related to iRubric
- Copyright and Citations Information
iRubric Public Tools
- iRubric Studio: Online rubric builder studio available at https://www.rcampus.com/rubricshellc.cfm?mode=gallery&sms=build
- iRubric Gallery: Collection of public rubrics built by our members available at https://www.rcampus.com/rubricshellc.cfm?mode=gallery&sms=publicrub