Printing a rubric
From RCampus Wiki
At iRubric, you can easily customize how your rubric prints and save the print setting for future printing.
How to print a rubric
- View the rubric in preview mode (not in edit mode).
- Click on print () from the toolbar on top of the rubric. DO NOT select print from the browser file menu.
- The rubric print settings page will help you set your printing preferences. Check the boxes to add header/footer items.
- Click on continue... at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you're at the print rubric page. The section labeled Printable Area is what the printout will look like.
- Select print from the page to complete printing.
Learn More About Rubrics
- Rubrics at a glance
- Rubric terminology
- Rubrics for assessment
- iRubric - Enterprise Edition
- iRubric-for-Sakai Quick Start Guide
Working with rubrics
- Building a rubric: Options for a new rubric
- Disabling a rubric: How to disable or inactivate unwanted rubrics
- Assessment with rubrics: How to assess with rubrics
- My rubrics: List of your own rubrics
- Printing a rubric: Customizing how a rubric should print
- Rubric search tool: Search for rubrics using keywords
- Sharing a rubric: Print, embed, link & showcase your rubrics
- Rubrics FAQ
- Rubrics video tutorials: List of video tutorials related to iRubric
- Copyright Permission