There are different types of rows within a rubric that are available at iRubric:
- Criteria rows: These are the main rows used for assessment purposes. These rows describe assessment criteria such as "quality of work."
- Divider rows: These are used to break a rubric into distinct sections. There are two types of dividers:
- Simple dividers: These dividers can have a label and description. Level weights and labels cannot be changed and remain the same as the preceding section.
- Full dividers: These dividers break a rubric into more distinct sections by allowing new level weights and labels. In essence, full dividers create sub-rubrics.
To add criteria rows and dividers, go to Working with rows.
To expand a rubric for additional descriptions and weight distributions, go to Working with expanded view.
Learn More About Rubrics
- Rubrics at a glance
- Rubric terminology
- Rubrics for assessment
- iRubric - Enterprise Edition
- iRubric-for-Sakai Quick Start Guide
Working with rubrics
- Building a rubric: Options for a new rubric
- Disabling a rubric: How to disable or inactivate unwanted rubrics
- Assessment with rubrics: How to assess with rubrics
- My rubrics: List of your own rubrics
- Printing a rubric: Customizing how a rubric should print
- Rubric search tool: Search for rubrics using keywords
- Sharing a rubric: Print, embed, link & showcase your rubrics
- Rubrics FAQ
- Rubrics video tutorials: List of video tutorials related to iRubric
- Copyright Permission