From RCampus Wiki
You can include a rubric in another web page by embedding it. Embedding allows the rubric to be displayed in the target web page within a frame.
How to embed a rubric?
- Go to a rubric that has been made public.
- Click inside the embed box and copy the content (in Windows, press CTRL-C).
- Paste the code into the target web page. Note that the code is in HTML format. If you are using our online editor within your RCampus ePortfolio or website, switch the editor to HTML mode (click on Source) and then paste the code.
Learn More About Rubrics
- Rubrics at a glance
- Rubric terminology
- Rubrics for assessment
- iRubric - Enterprise Edition
- iRubric for LMS
Working with rubrics
- Building a rubric: Options for a new rubric
- Disabling a rubric: How to disable or inactivate unwanted rubrics
- Assessment with rubrics: How to assess with rubrics
- My rubrics: List of your own rubrics
- Printing a rubric: Customizing how a rubric should print
- Rubric search tool: Search for rubrics using keywords
- Sharing a rubric: Print, embed, link & showcase your rubrics
- Rubrics FAQ
- Rubrics video tutorials: List of video tutorials related to iRubric
- Copyright Permission
iRubric Public Tools
- iRubric Studio: Online rubric builder studio available at https://www.rcampus.com/rubricshellc.cfm?mode=gallery&sms=build
- iRubric Gallery: Collection of public rubrics built by our members available at https://www.rcampus.com/rubricshellc.cfm?mode=gallery&sms=publicrub