A class portal or class website is the main website for a class.
Once a student joins a class, he/she will have access to class materials.
If the student is assigned to a team, team menus will also become available upon joining a class.
How to build a class portal / website?
The class portal is created automatically when a class is created.
- Class creation - Quick guide for creating a class.
- Class properties - The page to add class information. Also explains each area.
- Class portal - About class websites.
- Class FAQ - Working with classes.
- Student registration - Two options to register students: self-registration and manual registration.
- Roster - Roster at-a-glance and How-to.
- Course - Definition of a course.
- Courses FAQ - Working with courses.
- Learning Management System - Features our Learning Management System.